Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A little Halloween decor for ya!



I have not been a big Halloween person really until a few years ago, when my mom started decking our house out! Then last year when I had Joe's house to decorate, even though we weren't married yet -HAHA, I started creating my Halloween box of goodies!
I have been busy so far this year and just seem behind on everything, so the most I have gotten to is one little table centerpiece. This could be all I do, or I could do more! We will just have to wait and see, won't we! Mooo-ha - ha - ha!

P.S. I am going to add some nailheads to my white pumpkins too... If you can't tell from my past two posts and this silver tray... I am kinda obsessed with nailheads! Watch out old pieces of furniture and you pumpkins, I am coming after ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment